Monday 18 June 2012

Battle of the liquid liners! Maybelline, Loreal and SAX

Finding the right liquid liner is such a P in the A!! These three liners have been in a constant battle with each other, one of them WANTING MY HEART! I'm happy to announce that one of these liners have won me over!


(Left to right)
Maybelline Line Stiletto (Black), SAX (14 Blackest Black), Loreal Telescopic (Black)


Let's go backwards!! 

Loreal Telescopic - RRP in Australia: $12.00
This eyeliner was the very first to win my heart! You do need a steady hand as the applicator is quite stiff (very easy to make a mess, trust me)!! 
After a lot of practice, I managed to create the perfect winged liner! Eventually it started to dry up and it was time to go and repurchase it once again! What are the odds that it's out of stock!! -__-

This eyeliner is ideal for people who have a steady hand or have a lot of experience with liquid liners! It's fine if you don't have lots of experience, maybe you will be a natural! If your hands are a bit shaky and you're just a bit uncoordinated then this eyeliner isn't for you. :)
Definitely the best liner of life for doing a dramatic cat eye! I still go back to this one just for that :)


This is the applicator for Loreal Telescopic! 
That applicator is stiff! It aint gonna bend for ya!


SAX Liquid Eyeliner - RRP in Australia: $9.99
Cheap and amazing!! This eyeliner definitely kills two birds with one stone! 
As I was saying before, I went to repurchase Loreal Telescopic and it was out of stock! At the time, SAX was a new brand to me, so I decided to grab one of their liquid liners and give it a go...boy was I impressed!!

The applicator is like Loreal Telescopic's sibling! It's stiff, so again wouldn't recommend for someone new to makeup! Unless you're naturally amazing and talented at all things in life, then that's fine ;)

This eyeliner will give you the perfect dramatic eyeliner look (wings, flicks) -- whatever you do! :P
I used this eyeliner for so long! I even went out and bought a few back ups in case it got discontinued! hehehe


Applicator for SAX Liquid Liner
Again, it's a stiff applicator! Aint gonna budge!


MAYBELLINE LINE STILETTO AKA GODS GIFT. - RRP in Australia - $10.00-$12.00
Whoa!!!! Everyone just settle down for a mo!
This is seriously the most amazing liquid liner I have ever used! It's strange for me to like it so much because the applicator isn't stiff *pause for reaction*

The applicator is still felt tip, although it .......BENDS!! 
I rarely wear winged liner these days, so this is perfecto and SUPER EASY for me to use...especially if I'm tired in the morning when putting on my face :)

If I do choose to go back to doing a winged liner look I use my Loreal Telescopic :)
So yes, my SAX eyeliners are gathering dust in the makeup drawer! I promise they will be loved again soon though! :D


The colour of the liner is looking brown, it's
definitely black though :D

If you're new at makeup or just getting sick of your liquid liner, I definitely recommend giving this one a go! You won't be disappointed!! :D

Thanks loves! Talk soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment