Wednesday 20 June 2012

Elf Blush Unboxing: Blushing Rose, Tickled Pink & Pink Passion

My Elf order arrived this morning and I was sooo excited! The shipping only took three days!

The blushes were all packaged nicely in bubble wrap!

After taking them out of the bubble wrap:


Oh, I also got some blotting papers. They're not that
exciting though ;)


Here are shots of each blush:


'Blushing Rose'
This is probably my favourite out of the three! I love
how darker blushes look on my skin tone :)




'Pink Passion' (SOO much brighter in real life)
Very comparable to NARS Angelika



'Tickled Pink'
Has been compared to MAC's Well Dressed



I haven't tried any of these blushes yet but have heard good things about them!

I purchased 'Pink Passion' because it has been compared to NARS 'Angelika' :D

I'm sure I will be including these three blushes in my upcoming monthly favourites post :)

Thanks loves, talk soon xxx

If you want to purchase any Elf blushes, Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment